Monday, October 13, 2008

In these dark financial times we need a little inspiration

If you are like me and feeling a little tired of all the dark, depressing talk about finance, you could probably do with some inspiration. I really enjoy receiving my daily eNUSHI emails with words of wisdom - even though I've written many of them. I love the uplifting photos of stunning scenery, the inspiring quote to spur me on and my personal incantation I have written to target a particular area in my life. I am presently working on a set for wealth creation - now I think we all could do with that! I will journal my experience here through out my 12 week experience. If what they say in The Secret is right then we should start to see some serious changes in our financial life. I already do my positive wealth boosting breathing in the morning and whenever I can remember to do it during the day. I know in Think and Grown Rich, Napolean Hill talks about the Depression of the 30's largely being a result of negative group thought, so for the future of finance we should all be focussing on the positives. Now they would be? umm... housing prices are likely to go down which will be good for those wanting to get into the market, shares will be cheaper to buy, interest rates in Australia are likely to start heading south.. yes well there certainly are quite a few positives when you look for them. If you'd like a touch of inspiration in your day subscribe at http://www.enushi.com.au for your free set.

No comments: