Friday, October 24, 2008
I'm so excited - I've just launched my new Leadership Program!
Yeh, this is a very exciting day! I have just launched my Outstanding Leadership program via eNUSHI. Since 2004 I have been running an Outstanding Leadership one day training program for small businesses and I have loved it. I have now taken this to another level - transforming it into a set of 12, weekly emails full of Leadership Success techniques, inspirational pictures and quotes and specific actions to undertake in your business. I know it isn't wise to LOVE your own product or you might have blinkers on to what your market wants, but I can't help but be in love with this delivery mechanism! Anyway, if anyone out there is interested in trialling it for free I'd love to hear from you. In return, I'd love a testimonial!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment